help-3dldf

[help-3dldf] (no subject)

From: Martijn van Manen
Subject: [help-3dldf] (no subject)
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 09:06:33 -0500

Hi Laurence and others,

What has been said by Hans Aberg also holds for me.
I'm doing my best to try to explain some elementary things.
The attached document is nothing more then an informal comment.
It'll be further improved as time permits.

There remain A LOT OF ERRORS.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is because the way I work, is that
I build it up gradually. But you also may want to know what is
going on, and that's why I send it to you. If you have any comments,
do not hesitate to e-mail me. In particular, if I am doing something
NOT USEFUL tell me what to spend my time on instead. All I do should
help you, when it doesn't, tell me.
I will do the tex-info formatting if you wish and if it is not too much
work for you I'll sign an FSF document. I don't have a job where I
have to write
software, and I can always transfer copyrights to publishers, so
it will be enough if I sign it and I am willing to sign it.
You asked before for LaTeX source and PDF. So here they are.
You'll need the full TeX/LaTeX stuff to compile it. I experienced
that that interferes with CWEB.
And, again, all my apologies for the slow progress.

GRTZ,

Martijn

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm