Re: incorrect yychar for unambiguous GLR

From: Joel E. Denny
Subject: Re: incorrect yychar for unambiguous GLR
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:04:13 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Joel E. Denny wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Paul Eggert wrote:
>
> > Clearly either spelling is acceptable.  It would make sense to
> > standardize on one.  Personally I find myself in the (slight)
> > majority, and prefer "lookahead" without the hyphen
>
> I prefer it too.
>
> > but I'm too lazy to change everything myself.
>
> I suppose I can change this at some point if we're sure.

I'm taking a look at doing this.

Before I start, are we sure?  I noticed this in NEWS under 2.0:

  - The option `--report=lookahead' was changed to `--report=look-ahead'.
    The old spelling still works, but is not documented and will be
    removed.

Also, I have this feeling there's a special procedure associated with
editing "po/".  Or can I just (carefully) search and replace?

Joel