Re: How to use our own token ?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: How to use our own token ?
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:29:29 +0100

On 29 Jan 2010, at 12:30, Aurélien Tran wrote:

As you see from the numbers above, Bison just numbers the tokens
sequentially, and it is used shifted in parser lookup tables as indices, for speed simply. So Bison does not support that, I feel sure, and it would not
be easy to fit with the implementation model.

So you need some translation table of sort, I think.

Thank you for the fast reply, Hans.

Just as I thought it is not possible.
I will create just have to create my own wrapper...

OK. Please keep the cc to the Help-Bison list, so that others can follow.

  Hans