Re: action copy options

From: Bob Van Cleef
Subject: Re: action copy options
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:03:33 -0700 (PDT)

I think the real solution is to write a custom script
to do exactly what you want and then set a flag to run the script
when needed.  That is what I do to handle shadow password files.

copy:
   # bypass the master system
   linux.!thea::
      $(distrib)/x86/etc/passwd         define=updateshadow
                dest=/etc/passwd.new    mode=0444 owner=root server=thea

shellcommands:
        linux.updateshadow::
                "/bin/cp /etc/passwd.new /etc/passwd"
                "/usr/sbin/pwconv"