Re: No reliable outputs in 2.1.15 ?

From: Jeff Sheltren
Subject: Re: No reliable outputs in 2.1.15 ?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:00:04 -0400

On Oct 11, 2005, at 1:55 PM, Chip Seraphine wrote:

As for building from scratch, I'd recommend it. Cfengine revs frequently, and RPMs won't always keep up.

If you use (or rebuild) the RPMs from Fedora Extras, you should be in pretty good shape. I do my best to keep those current. It really is nice to have all software on your system controlled by your package manager, RPM in this case. :) Even if it means just using the spec file and adding your own patches to it, like Jason mentioned.

-Jeff