RE: [h-e-w] clearcase.el

From: Nascif Abousalh-Neto
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] clearcase.el
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:46:54 -0500

From the source:
;; How to use
;; ==========
;;
;;   0. Make sure you're using Gnu Emacs-20.4 or later or a recent XEmacs.
;;      In general it seems to work better in Gnu Emacs than in XEmacs,
;;      although many XEmacs users have no problems at all with it.
;;
;;   1. Make sure that you DON'T load old versions of vc-hooks.el which contain
;;      incompatible versions of the tq package (functions tq-enqueue and
;;      friends). In particular, Bill Sommerfeld's VC/CC integration has this
;;      problem.
;;
;;   2. Copy the files (or at least the clearcase.elc file) to a directory
;;      on your emacs-load-path.
;;
;;   3. Insert this in your emacs startup file:  (load "clearcase")

Check number 1, it may be the problem. It works fine for me with both with dynamic and snapshot views.
The rest of my setup is just like yours.