flex trace and unicode

From: Fred 24
Subject: flex trace and unicode
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:37:03 +0000

Sorry : please reply at my email address :)

Hi,

I'm a newbi and I want to have such help.
First, I've got to build flex to be unicode. I work in win 2000 with Microsoft VC++. I download the flex source and compile it. I learn that I must rename initscan.c pour scan.c. After that, I use the generated .exe to compile the scan.l included in the unicode patch to become scan.c. I compile it like that: flextest scan.l Then I put the scan.c generated to replace my scan.c in my project and I replace also all the files in my project with those included in the unicode patch. I compile again to have an unicode exe.

Is it the good way to do this ???

Afther that, I use the unicode exe to compile a sql.l file. My exe crash in the compilation of the .l file. I trace it and the last operation was "61 End Marker" line. After that, the program crash.

What are the next operation if I want to know where is the problem ???

Thank you
Fred