Re: Error: dbop_next failed

From: Shigio YAMAGUCHI
Subject: Re: Error: dbop_next failed
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 00:06:10 +0900

>   1) Where is the FAQ? -- I could not find link to any FAQ on
>      the global web-site

FAQ is included in the GLOBAL package.

>   2) But there are Windows downloads at

Binary packages are due to outside projects.
We distribute only source package.
OK. I will change the description to avoid misunderstanding.

>   > I don't know whether or not the command works well there.
>   I have had success on a smaller project on local drive c:.
>   In the above failed example, source is on samba-mounted drive

Since I don't have windows environment, I can say nothing about it.
Shigio YAMAGUCHI <address@hidden> - Tama Communications Corporation
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3