[Help-glpk] VBA/dll for Excel

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: [Help-glpk] VBA/dll for Excel
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:03:01 -0400

A while back there was a version of GLPK for VBA applications (such as in Excel).  That was based on version 10 of GLPK.  Does anyone work with GLPK in VBA with a recent version of the software?  If so, can you please provide links?  It appears that the original folks (Informatik Fuchs) do have a version 23, but it’s on a CD for 50 euros, and there is no English page for it, so I’m not sure how possible it will be for me to get the CD.

FYI, the German web page for the version 10 VBA implementation is:  http://www.informatikfuchs.de/Software/GLPK/glpkVBDownload.htm (and there is a link for the English version of this web page on this page).

-Marc Meketon

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.