[Help-glpk] Ayuda con GLPK

From: silvestre ramirez
Subject: [Help-glpk] Ayuda con GLPK
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 03:52:52 +0400

My name is Silvestre Ramirez Ramirez Student at Universidad Autonoma
Metropolitana in Mexico with tuition 205303332'm doing a project titled
ternimal to this project is to show graphically that occurs with a
solution of a linear problem, the scope will only be three variables in
order to display it on R3, the same with the problem of transport
allowance and maximum flow, handed me much good would help me to
install either the GLPK Visual Studio or Dev-C + + in visual studio
already try to install I get errors and compile the problem is linked
to time. I hope can help, and I could install linux but windows is
where the problem arises.

Silvestre Ramirez Ramirez 205303332
Ingenieria en Computacion
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana Unidad Azcapotzalco
Mexico, D.F.

Gana Xbox, celulares y mucho mбs. Actualiza tu Perfil ya!

My name is Silvestre Ramirez Ramirez Student at Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana in Mexico with tuition 205303332'm doing a project titled ternimal to this project is to show graphically that occurs with a solution of a linear problem, the scope will only be three variables in order to display it on R3, the same with the problem of transport allowance and maximum flow, handed me much good would help me to install either the GLPK Visual Studio or Dev-C + + in visual studio already try to install I get errors and compile the problem is linked to time. I hope can help, and I could install linux but windows is where the problem arises.

Silvestre Ramirez Ramirez 205303332
Ingenieria en Computacion
Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana Unidad Azcapotzalco
Mexico, D.F.

Gana Xbox, celulares y mucho más. Actualiza tu Perfil ya!