Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with absolute value

From: Alessandro Saccoia
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with absolute value
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:17:38 +0100

Hi Jeff,
that works wonders! Now I would just like to find a way to use the library
instead of the executable, and insert all this information programmatically. In
the glpk docs it seems that it's up to me to introduce all the variables and
create the A matrix, but from another answer I got in pvt it looks like I can
use this syntax and have the library do the necessary calculations.
If I can't avoid reading the model from file, I would at least like to be able
to provide the data at runtime. Thanks for your time!
Alessandro