Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with absolute value

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Problem with absolute value
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:28:24 +1300

Hi Reg, all

To:           glpk <address@hidden>
From:         Reginald Beardsley <address@hidden>
Date:         Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:02:33 -0800 (PST)

> This implies a challenge in figuring out how to
> organize things to deal with the wide range of OS
> environments and scripting languages.  I'm
> surprised that no one has mentioned interfacing to
> Matlab, Octave, Scilab etc.  I know GLPK is
> accessible from R, but not sure about the others.

They are covered here (and the various subpages):

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Language_Bindings

More specifically (no Perl bindings tho):

  Ada, C#, Fortran, GAMS, Java, JavaScript, OCaml,
  Octave, OptimJ, Matlab, (and Octave), Python, R,
  Ruby

And of course, natively:

  C, C++

Robbie
ps: I quite agree on the step-by-step development
you suggest with retreat options provided by good
commit practices and log messages
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]