unparseable gnatsd shell error

From: Nick Bower
Subject: unparseable gnatsd shell error
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 18:36:48 +0100

This is more information on PR 283 - I can't submit it through the web.
When submitting a PR for a custom category using gnatsweb, I'm getting
this:

Unparseable reply from gnatsd: warning: commands will be executed using
(in order) a) $SHELL b) login shell c) /bin/sh

it doesn't happen for the pending category - only for some of my own.
weird.  i can't even find this message in the gnats source, so maybe
it's not even a gnats bug.

nick