Re: Hello

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: 03 Dec 2001 21:50:17 +0100

    CR> Which is the forum/mailing list that I can correspond to if I
    CR> need clarifications on GNATS?

(But before asking user questions there, please look into the GNATS

Milan Zamazal

The rush to reproduce Microsofts window environment seems to overshadow the
design process of determining what a window environment should be, and what its
ultimate users will want.                  -- Barry Fishman in gnu.misc.discuss