web_link in the PRs email?

From: Kanna Potharlanka
Subject: web_link in the PRs email?
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:49:30 -0700

Hello All,
            We have installed gnats-3.999.1 and it runs fine with a web
interface. Is it possible to generate/include an "edit" link(to the PR)
in the email that is sent whenever a PR is submitted/edited. In other
words, can we have a web_link in every email that is sent out, so that
by just clicking the link, we can edit that PR. We want to use gnats
to save discussions about bugs also and hence this is a feature we dearly
miss! Kindly help.
            Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Kanna.