Re: web_link in the PRs email?

From: Mike Hoolehan
Subject: Re: web_link in the PRs email?
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:15:50 -0400

in the dbconfig, something like this in the email definitions (there are 6
possible, but things like the 'deleted-pr-mail' wouldn't have the edit link)
should work:

   body {
    <A
HREF="http://localhost/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?database=default&cmd=edit&pr=%s";>
    Edit this bug</A>
    }
    fields { ... "$PRNum" ... }
  }

Note that you might have other %s escapes in the body, so make sure you have
your fields in the right order there at the end.

Also, of course, edit your link to point the right location of gnatwsweb on
your machine, and adjust the 'database=default' to point to the database
that you are talking about.

more details at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/doc/4_0_beta1/gnats_4.html#SEC57

Mike