Re: Divide customer access

From: Mike Hoolehan
Subject: Re: Divide customer access
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 10:56:46 -0400

There is perhaps one idea that could be used as a workaround:  defining a
separate database for each customer.  It's probably too cumbersome to work
well (since I don't think there's any easy way to move bugs from one
database to another, nor to do queries across multiple databases) but
it's a possibility.

I think more options for conditional access to bugs would be a very
important feature for gnats (being able to see bugs you created only, or
seeing bugs in a certain category).  The 'Confidential' field is better than
nothing (and better than bugzilla) but not flexible enough for most closed
source software shops with multiple clients.

Mike