RE: gnatsweb problem

From: De Boeck,Marc,BRUSSELS,GLOBE Center EUR-ITOC
Subject: RE: gnatsweb problem
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:24:07 +0200

Bill,

I remember that I had to add the following lines to the gnatsd.access file
of my gnats database:

guest:$0$guest:view
*:*:listdb

Without the last line, my gnatsweb was not able to access my database.
I used the user-id "guest" for testing.

Alternatively, you can simply try directly the web-interface
instead of executing "make test". By setting the debug option, you may
be able to see more output than what you receive with a "make test"

HTH,
Marc