GNATS help needed

From: Leu, Fa. PostDirekt MA
Subject: GNATS help needed
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:04:03 +0200

Hi,

i am trying to customize and translate GNATS to have a German User Interface.
After serveral good iterations i'am stuck - since i've changed the field
"Closed-Date"
send-pr won't do anything anymore and gnatsweb returns "unparseable reply from
gnatsd:" (without a reply)
in the directory gnats-adm a file "gnats.lock" is created. I've undone my
changes but get still the same result.

1. What can i do to recover.
2. Is a translation generally possible (may be there are hardcoded fieldnames,
etc)

many thanks in advance

Hans-Jörg Leu