Re: GNATS debian package cleanups

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: GNATS debian package cleanups
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 20:13:44 +0200

Mel Hatzis wrote:

Now that we have send-pr.conf, I suggest we get rid of install-sid and
modify the send-pr error message (referring to install-sid) so that
it instead, references the send-pr.conf file.

I agree. Install-sid was essentially part of the old, badly done and badly documented, gnats client install system containing mkdist and friends.

By the way, looking through the GNATS docs on www.gnu.org, it is obvious that I've been lazy. I'll get the final v4.0 docs uploaded in the various relevant formats in the near future.

Yngve Svendsen