Re: Using html-quick-keys with nxml-mode

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Using html-quick-keys with nxml-mode
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 19:06:18 GMT

> Or should I switch back to sgml/html-mode, though my documents are
> actually xhtml?

The sgml-mode.el in Emacs-21.3 is very simple.
The version in Emacs-CVS (which you can grab from by browsing the CVS server) has added
indentation and xml support, including xhtml support.
It's still a much more simple mode than psgml (and nxml as well) that does
not require (nor use) any DTD or similar info.  I.e. it's not
very intelligent.