user-mail-address adds from, not replace

From: MattR
Subject: user-mail-address adds from, not replace
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 04:05:03 GMT

Hi,

I'm moving from emacs 20.7.1 with VM to 21.3.1 with the corresponding VM. On the older system I set mail-default-reply-to and user-mail-address to my desired email address, send mail from vm, and the mail looks like it's coming from my isp. On the newer emacs (stock from suse 9.1) it doesn't work. I looked and the headers on the older version have, at the end