Re: rmail with attachments

From: Pedro Sá da Costa
Subject: Re: rmail with attachments
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:30:04 +0000

I'm having problems in the configuration of mh-e and mmenconde.

Can anybody show me the section for configure mh-e (mail for emacs) and
mmenconde in the dotemacs?

When i try to open mh-e in emacs with mh-rmail, i get that emacs can't
found install-mh file or directory. How can i solve this problem?

And if possible, what are others applications for reading mails?

What are the difference between mh-e and VM? I suppose that is two
programs that do the same.