Re: Planner-mode detectes MixedCase ?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: Planner-mode detectes MixedCase ?
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:41:43 -0500

Hadron <address@hidden> writes:

> John Sullivan <address@hidden> writes:
>> Hadron <address@hidden> writes:
>>> As I said above : it does not work as documented (as posted in the OP)
>>> and I raised it as a documentation bug. The documentation mentions this
>>> as the default workings with no mention of having to configure it.
>> You said, "That functionality doesnt afaik work". That is wrong. It does work
>> when the module is loaded. You are right that the documentation needs to be
>> updated to reflect that it is no longer the default.
> It is not wrong. The document states that typing Mixed case results in
> hyper links. It doesnt. You need to modify the configuration to get that
> functionality working or "enabled". All words, but important ones.

Yes, it is an _option_. For it to work, you have to enable the _option_. If
that qualifies as "not working" then you have a very strange definition of the
idea. "Not working" means that even after enabling the option, typing mixed
case doesn't create links.

John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer
GPG Key: AE8600B6