Do "dirs" On "enter" In Comint

From: gamename
Subject: Do "dirs" On "enter" In Comint
Date: 2 Apr 2007 14:49:58 -0700

Hi,

I use "dirtrack" to help me keep track of all my moving around in the
shell. But, its a little iffy in its ability to figure out where I am
in the dir tree at any time.

So, I'd like to add hooks to run the emacs function "dirs" every time
I hit the "enter" key in buffer running a shell.  This will
automatically update dirtrack to the current directory location.

Anyone have an example of something like this for comint?

TIA,
-T