Re: info-lookup-symbol

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: info-lookup-symbol
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:48:00 +0200

Rehceb Rotkiv wrote:

Thanks for the info! For now, I will use the very handy "i break TAB"

What does that command do? (Use C-h k and then "i break TAB" to show it.

I am using MS Windows and I am just wondering where "break" is on my keyboard. There is a keyboard key labeled "Pause/Break", but Emacs just says

  <pause> is undefined

if I type

  i [that keyboard key]

I am using Emacs from CVS.