Re: Face for window separator

From: cothrige
Subject: Re: Face for window separator
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 20:30:23 GMT

On 2007-05-16, weber <hugows@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it is the fringe:
>   (set-face-background 'fringe "Gainsboro")
> Tell me if it helps..
> -weber

Very strange.  I tried the above in emacs with X11 and it did set the
background of the separator, as well as the sides of the screen.
However, (set-face-foreground 'fringe ...) had no effect at all.
Also, it did not do anything in the plain non-X11 version, which is
what I generally run.  So, unfortunately, while this does address
things somewhat, it doesn't seem to acheive the desired result.

Patrick