Re: about nxhtml-mode encoding problem

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: about nxhtml-mode encoding problem
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 23:07:07 +0900

Hi,
There's not any xml header in my jsp,
I just  sended the screenshot  by the previous mail.

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:
Could you then please provide more information? (You did not answer my previous mail.)

Especially I would like to know how the xml header look.

lu@luxdo.jp wrote:
Hi,

I sovle the nxhtml encoding problem by add the following code.

;; Fix nhxtml save bug(error encoding)
(add-hook 'before-save-hook
         (lambda ()
             (setq coding-system-for-write buffer-file-coding-system)))

I think it is a bug in nxhtml.

lu@luxdo.jp wrote:
I'm very sorry,I made a mistake.
The problem is only on *nxhtml-mode*.