Re: Change tab-with in nxhtml-mode

From: Niels Geuts
Subject: Re: Change tab-with in nxhtml-mode
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 02:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

>> When writing in nxhtml-mode, when I press <tab> the cursor moves 2 spaces
>> to> the right. I want this to be 4 spaces. How can I change this?

> Are you using nxhtml-mode alone or are you using it as part of
> nxhtml-mumamo
> multi major mode?

I write PHP, XHTML and CSS, but I did not set mumamo explicitly. It just
works :) I would like the indentation for the PHP chunks to be 4 spaces. But
I would also like to know how to create tabs in CSS files. If I press <tab>
when writing CSS, nothing happens.

Thank you,

Sent from the Emacs - Help mailing list archive at