Re: Change tab-with in nxhtml-mode

From: Niels Geuts
Subject: Re: Change tab-with in nxhtml-mode
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 07:14:32 -0700 (PDT)

>> I would like the indentation for the PHP chunks to be 4 spaces.

>Try setting `c-basic-offset'.

Yes, this works.

>If you want to create a literal tab character, you can always do C-q C-i.

I just read that C-q <tab> also does this.

For other people who might encounter the same difficulties: as an Emacs
beginner the following tutorial on indentation was very helpful to me:

(I just found it with the help of the previous posts. Thanks everyone!)

Sent from the Emacs - Help mailing list archive at