Re: MacOS NS Build -- open -a emacs failing

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: MacOS NS Build -- open -a emacs failing
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:36:40 +0100

2009/5/28 Peter Dyballa <address@hidden>:
> Am 28.05.2009 um 16:25 schrieb Alberto Simões:
>> Last night I did a cvs update, recompiled, installed, and now, 'open
>> -a emacs file' is not working. I notice the menu bar changing to
>> Emacs, but it goes out again without further error notice.
> So there is something in your init file that makes it quit ...
> You can launch as: /Applications/
> --debug-init <optional other arguments> &

Unfortunately it did not help much :)

address@hidden ~]$ /Applications/
Warning: arch-dependent data dir
does not exist.
Cannot open load file: encoded-kb

I do not think the Warning is relevant.
Now, I do not have any idea about 'encoded-kb'.

address@hidden ~]$ grep -r encoded-kb elisp/*
address@hidden ~]$ grep -r encoded-kb .emacs
address@hidden ~]$

Thanks for hint