Re: HTML and CSS in Emacs

From: Max Penet
Subject: Re: HTML and CSS in Emacs
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:18:20 -0800 (PST)

On Feb 19, 4:00 pm, Alexander Stepanov <address@hidden> wrote:
> I tried to use some html modes for Emacsand did not find any good
> mode. I need autocompletion and highlighting of closing tags. Which
> addons to use?

I use both yasnippet and zencoding for html editing, it works
wonderfully, i hardly ever type a closing tag or attributes.

For highlighting there are a few choices available, depends if you
need on the fly validation, something more lightweight and also the
template language you use if it s not raw html (in that case yasnippet
allows you to go behond html and define your own snippets, huge