Cthun-bot discussion

From: TheFlyingDutchman
Subject: Cthun-bot discussion
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 00:42:49 -0800 (PST)

On Mar 1, 3:46 pm, Cthun <cthun_...@qmail.net.au> wrote:
> On 01/03/2011 5:47 PM, TheFlyingDutchman wrote:

> >> It has as much to do with Lisp as Janney's posts, Dutchman. Suffering
> >> from reading comprehension problems, Dutchman?
>
> > If your comments about Version Control in a Lisp newgroup are kosher,
> > then so are Mr. Janney's.
>
> If the situation were symmetrical, you'd have a point, Dutchman, but in
> fact the situation is not symmetrical. Somebody was the first to raise
> the topic of version control, Dutchman, and it wasn't me.

I hope they can fix this bug in the Cthun-bot. I pointed out that Mr.
Janney did not raise the issue of Version Control but the Cthun-bot
was unable to grasp it's illogic. Clearly the Cthun-bot is not a good
example of Artificial Intelligence.

> > Suffering from logic problems, Cthun?
>
> No, but thanks for your concern, Dutchman. But what does your question
> have to do with Lisp, Dutchman?

I hope the people who programmed the Cthun-bot didn't spend too much
time on it as they clearly can't advertise that fact. "I worked on the
Cthun-bot" would be a sure way to get your resume tossed out or your
job interview cut short.