help-gnu-music

Re: rehearsal marks

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: rehearsal marks
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:12:17 +0200

> Are rehearsal marks with string arguments implemented? I get the
> following warning:
>
> test_1.ly:12:12: warning: Junking request: `Mark_req':
> \mark "242";

Which Lilypond version are you using? In some older versions,
the mark engraver wasn't included by default. In the more recent
versions it's included. Take a look at the example
input/test/mark.ly and see if there are any \translator
declarations you have to copy for your Lilypond version.

> Perhaps it is not placed correctly? Shouldn't it be right before the
> bar line?

It's centered just on top of the bar line, at least since
version 1.3.131.

     /Mats