help-gnu-music

Re: Possibly trivial problem with mudela version number

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Possibly trivial problem with mudela version number
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:44:54 +0200

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded lilypond 1.2 for NT and tried to run 'ly2dvi' on a previously
> generated .ly-file.
>
> After a while it starts complaining about the version of modela
> (incorrect mudela version: 1.3.4 (1.1.52, 1.2.0))

This means that your .ly file is written for Lilypond version 1.3.4,
which is newer than the Lilypond you installed. I'd suggest that
you upgrade to 1.3.46 and do 'convert-mudela -e be-ps-08.mid.ly'
to upgrade your example to 1.3.46. There is no tool available to
downgrade an .ly file to an earlier Lilypond.

    /Mats