help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] PG Errors.

From: Scott Call
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] PG Errors.
Date: 03 Jun 2003 12:27:20 -0700

(resent w/o gpg sig...)

I've been using gnuradius successfully with postgres for quite some
time.  recently, however, some errors have been showing up in the
radius.log file, and I'm at a loss to explain them.

Auth.error: PQexec returned PGRES_FATAL_ERROR

shows up somewhat often but does not seem to cause problems (users
continue to authenticate after the event), but today I got:

Main.error: PQconnectStart failed: FATAL 1:  cannot write block 7416 of
555637/555652 blind: Resource temporarily unavailable

And after that all authentication stopped until I stopped and restarted
radiusd (HUP didn't work).

Anything I can do to diagnose/correct this problem?

Thanks
-S
--
Scott Call <address@hidden>