help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Malformed username errors

From: Charles Sprickman
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Malformed username errors
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:35:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I have quite a bit of debugging info still turned on so I can catch any
possible problems (just moved auth functions from FreeRadius to
Gnu-Radius).  I've been getting a number of these errors:

Jun 02 18:10:27 Auth.error: Malformed username

I'm trying to track down where this is coming from.  I guess what I'm
asking for is some more debug info.  In this case, I'd really like to see
what the malformed username is.

I'd also love to see some more generic debug info like where a request
comes from (request source ip, NAS-IP, etc.).  This is useful if you have
complicated huntgroup entries and you want to see why a particular
NAS/proxy isn't registering, etc. Any plans for this, or is there possibly
some debug flag that I'm missing?

Currently I have the following going to the debug log:

level radiusd,sql,mysql,auth;

Thanks,

Charles

___