help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Ascend-Data-Filter syntax

From: Erik Olson
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Ascend-Data-Filter syntax
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:06:38 -0400

>>         Service-Type = Framed-User,
>>                 Framed-Protocol = PPP,
>>                 Ascend-Data-Filter="ip in forward tcp est",

>Specifying protocol (tcp, in this case) requires at least srcip/srcport
>or dstip/dstport to be present.

Thank you for your previous suggestions, they were very helpful, however I
still have one boggle .. My ISP is requiring the above Ascend-Data-Filter
line and I'm not sure how it needs to be phrased exactly.

I've tried this:

"ip in forward tcp dstip 0.0.0.0 est"

but then I got the error Expected {src|dst}port but found `dstip'.  All of
the documentation I've been able to find says that the original form of this
statement is valid, and I've seen it in many examples (except not GNU).

I also tried adding dstport > 0 but got the same error.

I assume this is to allow any traffic thru if the session is already
established?  Does GNU Radius require a different syntax for this line?  Any
suggestions would be very greatly appreciated!  Thanks

-Erik