help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Error in MySQL

From: Georges EL OJAIMI
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Error in MySQL
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 03:12:48 +0200

Hello,

After having painful attempts installing Radius on Cygwin, I switched to
install it under Red Hat 9.0
Now I am having another problem!
It is giving me the following error each time I execute (make mysql) in
the (db) subdirectory:

---
/bin/sh mysql.sh
ERROR 1045: Access denied for user: 'address@hidden' (Using password:
NO)
make: *** [mysql] Error 1
---

I checked with the condig.m4 if it contains white spaces or doesn't
match the sqlserver and every thing is okay.
I am also able to connect to the database directly: mysql -u root -p
password

I know it is strange, can you please help me in this issue?

Best Regards,
Georges