help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Combining rewriting and proxying?

From: Patrick Michael Kane
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Combining rewriting and proxying?
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:16:55 -0700

Hello:

I have a need to combine rewriting with proxying.  My specific
requirement is I would like to have my local radius server do
authentication, rewrite the password string that the user provided,
then pass the rewritten string back to a remote radius server for
authentication.  If both tests succeed, the authentication was
successful, if either test fails, it fails.

Is this possible with GNU radius?  I've read the documentation, but
it was not immediately clear to me.

Best,
--
Patrick Michael Kane