help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Rewrite Rules for empty Accounting fields

From: jason m
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Rewrite Rules for empty Accounting fields
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:04:23 -0700

Hello,

  I tried to set the default value for the user_name field in mysql but it
doesn't seem to populate it so something like a null or space must be there.
Can someone show me an example I can implement of a rewrite rule that populates
missing fiels with arbitrary information.  I tried myself but it overwrites no
matter if there is information present or not.

Jason