help-gnu-radius

[Help-gnu-radius] Questions

From: Georges EL OJAIMI
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Questions
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:54:37 +0200

Hello,

I have some questions:

1) I came to authentication using 'radsession', it is giving me the
following error after executing:
> radsession -l testing -p password - P 1812 --auth
ERROR: Wrong number of arguments to #<primitive-procedure eval>

What is the problem here? I have: 'guile-1.6.4' and 'ppp-2.4.2'

2) Between, Why it is not getting the password from the MySQL table. I
tried to alter the file raddb/users in the password section, to
something different than the one on MySQL, it is authenticating only on
the password written in the 'users' file!!!
The command I used is:
> radauth username password

3) I want to demonstrate the Radius features on one Linux machine.
i.e. I want to have the server and the client on the same machine
(whether it is NAS, PAM or the simplest case)!! Can this happen?

Best Regards,
Georges