help-gnu-radius

Re: [Help-gnu-radius] 'Radiusd' executable does not 'make' in Cygnus (XP

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] 'Radiusd' executable does not 'make' in Cygnus (XP) for radius-1.3
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 18:11:15 +0200

D Saban <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have successfully configured radius-1.3 (using ./configure).  However
> when making radius-1.3 I get the following listing (below) of errors

As shows the excerpt below, the gcc invocation is missing -I flags:

> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/DanSaban/radius-1.3/radiusd'
> gcc -g -O2    radiusd.c   -o radiusd

The error is critical, without proper -I settings gcc will not be able
to find any of radius include files.

Possible reasons for this behavior are: (i) malfunction of configure
or (ii) malfunction of make under cygwin.

I'm quite surprised that other utilities have succeeded to build,
since this implies that other Makefiles have correct options to
gcc.

Try reconfiguring the package. If this does not help, try copying
`INCLUDE=' line from any Makefile that has succeeded to build to
radiusd/Makefile.

Regards,
Sergey