help-gnu-utils

Promoting Website for Electronic Components by WesTech Component Thailan

From: Vanchai Chuttrakulchai
Subject: Promoting Website for Electronic Components by WesTech Component Thailand
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:44:11

We are sending this letter because we want to promote our websites to the
international market and we would like to inform the electronic customers of
products we are currently doing. If you are not in the electronic component
business, please forgive us for this mistake and we hope you have a good
prosperous 2004 year. Please inform us in case you want not to receive further
information from us.

WesTech Component Co.,Ltd. is a wholeseller and retailer of electronic
components for Thailand market. We supply parts to big multinational factories
(OEM) in Thailand. We are currently supplying all the electronic components
parts both passive and active components to these factories.

We sell parts including PLUGS, JACKS, CONNECTORS, DIODE, SCR, TRIAC, TYRISTORS,
D-SUB, TELEPHONE JACKS, INDUCTORS, RESISTORS, CAPACITORS, SEMICONDUCTORS,
TRANSISTORS, TRANSISTOR MODULES, DIODE MODULES. We represent many brand names
such as SAMSUNG, TYCO ELECTRONICS, OEG, CAMDEN, BUSSMANN. We also stock all the
semiconductors from all the branded name manufacturers  such as  MOTOROLA, TI,
NS, PHILLIPS, HITACHI, NS, TI, TOSHIBA, FUJI, FUJITSU, FAIRCHILD, SAMSUNG,
GOLDSTAR.

We can provide a very competitive price for diodes such as 1N4001-1N4007 and
1N4148,  resistors of 1/4W 5% for volume quantity, obsoleted power transistors
which we can produce for you, small signal transistors, electrolytic
capacitors, mylar capacitors, ceramic capacitors and many other passive
components.

We have all SMD parts of resistors capacitors diode transistor and
semiconductor for sale at small quantity suitable for researchers,
experimentals of pilot pojects repair works or testing of pcbs. You can start
buying at 10 pcs for each items. We can cut and package for you separate each
items and marking the parts separately.

We have stock of more than 30,000 items and we have been in business for 15
years so we can provide you with our best service.

Please visit our website to check our stock and price (the price in the website
is for small quantity in case you order in big quantity, please e-mail :
warittron@wt.co.th for discounted price).

For big volume business, we can provide you with the following products:

1.  Resistors of 1/4w 5%  of all value  (other items also can be made to order
as  1/2w, 1w, 2w, 3w, 5w,7w, 10w, 15w, 20w    tol 5% 1% (carbon, metal film))

2.  Power transistors  of obsoleted products or even common items such as
2N3055  MJ2955  MJE3055  transistor beginning with 2N, 2SA, 2SB, 2SC, 2SD, 2SK
 package of TO-220, TO-3P, TO-3

3.  Small signal transistors  such as 9012, 9013, 2N5551, 2N2222  TO-92 package
 TO-126 package such as BD139, BD140 and other japanese transistors such as
2SA1015, 2SA1815, 2SC945.

4.  LED  3, 5 mm red, green, yellow, blue, white  and super bright

5. Electrolytic capacitors   of  general purpose  for 85-105'   value of 0.1 UF
 to 10,000 UF   and voltage of 6.3 to  450 volt.

6. Power modules of diodes and tyristors  voltage of 500 volt until 2500 volt
ampere from 10-200 ampere

7. Relays (telecom signal realys  of all voltage  5,6,9, 12, 24, 48 volt.)

8. Scr, triac of common items  such as MCR100-6  MCR100-8  BT139  BT137

9. Trimpot  (bourns and beckmen)

10.  Rectifier diodes  such as 1n4001-1n4007   1N4148  1n5401-1n5407

Please send us your enquiry and we will response immediately.

OUR WEBSITE :  WWW.WT.CO.TH   (FOR SMALL QUANTITY)
                              WWW.WESTECH.CO.TH (FOR VOLUME BUSINESS)
Problem  E-MAIL TO  :   vanchai@wt.co.th

Regards;

Vanchai Chuttrakulchai