help-gnucomm

RE: RPMs for Mandrake

From: IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R
Subject: RE: RPMs for Mandrake
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 23:26:09 -0700

Mr. Bodo:

        I am doing more reading on Bayonne, and perhaps that is what he was
talking about as I now see it comes with a scripting language as he was telling
me.

        I am downloading the mandrake Bayonne modules you pointed me to, but am
curious what other modules I may need as well.

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
address@hidden
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Friday, September 07, 2001 8:27 PM