help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] Download never completes, CPU load

From: Markku Tavasti
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Download never completes, CPU load
Date: 14 Nov 2003 08:59:37 +0200

Markku Tavasti <address@hidden> writes:

> > gnunet-gtk, search for 'alien' and start downloading alinesong both
> > zip and mpeg. Let's see.
> It looks still the same. I reported it to mantis (and 2 other bugs also)

... but now they completed. Over 3 hours, but still.

And that was for unofficial test file, which should be available
in many places? I have been online for one month, having lot of disk space
allowed for content, etc. Not very impressive performance.
I have ANONYMITY-RECEIVE = 0.

--
M. Tavasti /  address@hidden  /   +358-40-5078254