help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] BDB and insertion problems

From: Milan
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] BDB and insertion problems
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:59:20 +0100

Hi !

Actually, I don't know wich bdb version uses GNUnet. I'm under debian sarge, and packages from 3 to 4.2 are installed. So logically gnunetd uses 4.2, no ? Is there a command to check this ?

I don't understand your expression "happen out of the blue", sorry :-)

But if you want to know when gnunetd stops, that's whenever I try to insert a file. When I repair it, everything goes as previous, until I insert another file. Note thet a 'gnunet-check -DV' goes well (I haven't had the time to do a 'gnunet check -a').

---
Milan