help-gnunet

Re: Mem problems on w32 (was Re: [Help-gnunet] OK to use a FQDN for 'IP'

From: Christian Drechsler
Subject: Re: Mem problems on w32 (was Re: [Help-gnunet] OK to use a FQDN for 'IP' in gnunet.conf?)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:13:39 +0100

Hi,

am 14.02.2005 22:31 +0100 schrieb "N. Durner" <address@hidden>:

> What does "gnunet-stats" tell?

Uptime (seconds)                                        :             4150
% of allowed network load (up)                          :                0
% of allowed network load (down)                        :                0
% of allowed cpu load                                   :                3
# bytes of noise received                               :          1283140
# bytes received and decryption failed                  :                0
# times outgoing msg sent (bandwidth ok)                :            25809
# times outgoing msg deferred (bandwidth stressed)      :                0
# messages expired (bandwidth stressed too long)        :             5745
# messages in all queues                                :              932
# currently connected nodes                             :               10
# bytes noise sent                                      :          8020456
# encrypted bytes sent                                  :         37474652
# bytes decrypted                                       :         11112156
# bytes received via udp                                :                0
# bytes sent via udp                                    :           166520
# bytes received via tcp                                :         33726000
# bytes sent via tcp                                    :         29578688
# indexed files                                         :                1
# size of indexed files                                 :         34237389
# bytes transmitted of type 0                           :           133104
# bytes transmitted of type 1                           :            94120
# lookup (SBlock, search results)                       :                0
# lookup (3HASH, search results)                        :                9
# lookup (CHK, inserted or migrated content)            :              154
# lookup (ONDEMAND, indexed content)                    :                0
# lookup (data not found)                               :                7
# blocks AFS storage left (estimate)                    :           769513
# kb ok content in                                      :             2555
# kb dupe content in                                    :              349
# kb orphan or pushed content in                        :             1852
# routing table full                                    :             1673
# routing table entry replaced                          :            56016
# routing table entry already in place                  :            31093
# p2p queries sent                                      :            87150
# p2p queries received                                  :            50397
# p2p super queries received                            :            50339
# p2p CHK content received (kb)                         :             4222
# p2p search results received (kb)                      :              329
# p2p namespace queries received                        :                0
# p2p SBlocks received                                  :                0
# bytes received of type 5                              :            60968
# bytes received of type 2                              :              588
# bytes transmitted of type 5                           :           206472
# bytes transmitted of type 8                           :             1392
# bytes transmitted of type 18                          :         16642292
# bytes transmitted of type 6                           :          8020456
# bytes transmitted of type 3                           :              476
# bytes received of type 16                             :          5031124
# bytes received of type 8                              :             1800
# bytes received of type 6                              :          1283140
# bytes transmitted of type 16                          :         12285656
# bytes received of type 18                             :          4340216
# bytes transmitted of type 2                           :              644
# bytes received of type 3                              :               84
# bytes transmitted of type 7                           :               96
# bytes received of type 7                              :               48
# bytes received of type 0                              :             1692
# bytes transmitted of type 17                          :           308112
# bytes received of type 17                             :           344792

This is today's gnunet-stats, with the machine running since ~11am. (I
switched it off last night in order not to have a giant swap file again.
:-) ) But what can you read from that, in respect to mem usage? X-)

> >> This morning I came to work and found that, according to task
manager,
>> more thann 700M of mem were used
>
> OK, I'll leave my machine turned on to see if this happend here too.

Maybe I should add that the machine was running from Fri ~4pm till Mon
morning.

In my last mail I erroneously used my work eMail; you seem to have put it
on the list, too (since I got your mail twice). Please remove it
(address@hidden), if you did so; my private eMail address (this
one) is on the list, anyway.

Thanks,

Christian