help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] synchronize folders

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] synchronize folders
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 01:16:25 +0200

Dear Gerard,

As you said, GNUnet is not meant for synchronizing folders, and even with
namespaces
there is no good provision for updates in the GUI right now, and even if we
added
that you'd still have trouble with multiple machines...

As you write that you don't need anonymity or censorship-resistance, I suggest
you
checkout Tahoe-LAFS, it is much likely to work out for you:
https://tahoe-lafs.org/

Happy hacking!

Christian