help-gnunet

[Help-gnunet] Hidden services

From: epros
Subject: [Help-gnunet] Hidden services
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 22:11:23 +0400

Hello.

I'm expressed by gnunet's file-sharing security mechanism, but it's useful only for static file exchange. If some peer is going to accept and process requests with variable arguments, an adversary easily can find out its physical address and owner's name, because the peer identity isn't hidden.

I cannot find it in docs: Is there a possibility (or plans to make it possible) to implement hidden service in gnunet?

Sorry for stupid question,
epros